Hiking courses of Mt. Gassan, Kusai-zaka Mountain Pass and Nishiyama Nikko-ji Temple
Three different light walking courses that offer a wide variety of natural environments
- Mt. Gassan Hiking Course:
- Mt. Gassan is known as a treasury of wild birds. Bird watching sessions are held from time to time. You might hear rare chirps while you are hiking.
- Nishiyama Nikko-ji Temple Hiking Course:
- At the end of the course is Asahi-daki Falls. The large falls that flow down with splashes are dynamic. Your eyes will be fixed in spite of yourself.
- Kusai-zaka Mountain Pass Hiking Course:
- The red leaves on this course look exactly like the mountain is burning. Autumn with beautiful red leaves is especially recommended. You will be struck by a spell of bewitching charm.